The processor debug laboratory is a dedicated facility for board bring up and debug. The following tools are readily available with the laboratory for board-bring up and debug purposes:
- ARM RealView ICE 3.4 and ARM DS-5(DStream-5) Tools for complete MultiCore ARM System Debug.
- Signum Systems Chameleon for debug upto ARM9 based silicon.
- BlackHawk USB JTAG for TI DSP Debug
- XILINX Platform Cable and ModelSim® 6 for Series 7, Virtex series.
- USB Blaster and Quartus® IDE for Altera FPGA’s
- Libero® IDE and Debug cables for Actel FPGA’s
- Codewarrior IDE and H/W JTAG for PowerPC Debug.